Saturday, August 8, 2009

SEWING CAMP



Hannah had this awesome opportunity to attend "I'm Sew Happy" Summer Sewing Camp this week! A lady in a neighboring ward was putting it on. They made 16 projects in three days! She has been itching to use her sewing machine again this summer and time was running out! So thank goodness for the camp! At the camp they made pajama bottoms, a sewing caddie, rice bag, pillow case, slippers, apron, book bag, crayon caddie, book covers, hot pads, pin cushions and decorated t-shirts, and flip flopps. I am sure I missed something! It was an great experience!!! I am so grateful for people who share their talents!!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cool idea for a summer camp. I wish they had one for adults :) Keep sewing Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come to Vegas and see all the projects in "real time". Way to go, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete