Mom this one is purely for your enjoyment!!! This is the first of two. In this one I think she's got the intro. to her crowd (whom ever they may be) down!!! I like to call this one "Then You Don't Hear the Doorbell!" Pause the playlist and enjoy!!!
Part II of "Live from the Living Room" This one I call "Gotta be Loven Your Dog" In this one a few more little performers get involved. Once I realized this one was never going to end I gave her the WRAP IT UP sign by putting my arm in the air and making a circular motion. The little performer saw me and added the move to her number! Needless to say it ends abruptly when I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore!!!
She's a crack-up! I bet she'll be famous someday! :)
ReplyDeleteWhere does she come up with it???
ReplyDeleteIt has been about 10 minutes since we watched the rock and roll numbers and we are still laughing with glee. We insist, you must send this in to americas funniest videos. The first one, the intro was amazing where does she get this stuff. She realy knows how to warm up a crowd. The guitar player was great too. Seriously send it in.
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad