Jasper graduates from Obedience School! It's hard to believe this ill mannered pup made it through all eight classes! He only rebelled during one class where he absolutely refused to do anything!! His behavior in the classroom may have improved but we have yet to see it in the household!!! Here is the list of things Jasper is guilty of:
Chewing and Destruction of:
One foam finger
a dollar bill
Space Derby Rocket
Rice bag
Earings
pair of swim goggles
swim shorts
4 flip flops
one Father's day Steak
paper cups
Garbage cans (He knows where all the garbage's in the
house are better than my children)
his bed
chairs
Hannah's pin cushion
wii cords
picnic lunch
someones homework
I am sure there is and will be more!! But we love the little guy just the same!!!!
Caught red handed up on the counter in the kitchen in the act eating our breakfast!!!!


More reasons why I will NOT be saying "Yes" to getting a dog any time soon!!! And I have PLENTY of my own!
ReplyDeleteSo funny...reminds me of that movie w/Jennifer Aniston...Marly and Me! Just can't help but love 'em anyway!
ReplyDelete