These are the first Holiday decorations to see the light of day for a while. I haven't been very good about decorating in the last year. It is just a lot of work!!! Put out take down etc. Everybody wants them up not to many people are willing to help or take them down. Enough about the Little Red Hen though! Marisa and I were straightening the garage after the Halloween decoration take down and we came across this Pilgrim couple. She immediately had to take them inside and find them a home. Throughout this month I have noticed everyone enjoying the little Pilgrim couple! I have captured just a few of the positions I have found them in!!
I think they are in love!
I hope they were just tired and someone was not playing ball in the house!!!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Oh man that made me laugh! Soooo entertaining! :) Looks like those pilgrims were quite busy!
ReplyDelete