Monday, November 9, 2009

Can You Say ANDREA BOCELLI

The choir that I joined this fall The Southern Nevada Musical Arts Society Chorus has been asked to sing with Andrea Bocelli at the MGM Grand Hotel on December 12th. Andrea Bocelli has a chorus that usually travels with him based out of Arizona. For the December concert scheduled here in Las Vegas he opted to have a local choir sing with him and forgo the travel expense of his usual choir. He or "his people"read the review of our choir that was written in the Las Vegas Sun after our recent concert in October and listened to tapes of ours and other area choirs including Desert Choral the Master Singers and they selected ours to sing with him!!!!

What a privilege to sing in a chorus on stage with Andrea Bocelli. I feel so blessed not only to sing with someone as talented as he but to be able to learn and sing beautiful music. I truly feel the Spirit of my Heavenly Father when we sing this glorious music. I know the Spirit is there and helping me to do this. I could not do this on my own. My experiences in this choir and with the talent that I am working to develop is a blessing from heaven and I cannot deny it. It has brought me more joy and happiness than I could imagine outside of my own family!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! What an amazing honor! I love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Shannon! That's impressive, and exciting! What a great experience to be a part of! Lucky, blessed, deserving! :) (Not to mention talented!)

    ReplyDelete