Thursday, April 8, 2010

SUN DANCE!



Spring Break Skiing! Grandma and Grandpa Boyce took Jeff and the Kids skiing. The kids had a blast learning to ski for the first time! We finally purchased coats this year! We have never really had a need for winter coats living here in Vegas. I decided this was the year. I bought them all a size too big so they will last for a while. We borrowed everything else from friends and family members to complete our skiing get ups. I don't ski! Plus I hurt my back recently from falling while ice skating with the kids so no chance for me!!! It was a beautiful day! The kids went to ski school in the morning and then we broke for lunch and we barley finished our sandwiches before the kids were getting on their gear for more!





Heading to the Ski Lift!



Here comes Hannah!

Followed by Marisa!

Watch out for Gray, he was a speed demon!

Here is Jeff the pro! It was so fun to see him skiing! He has always been a great skier. He hasn't been able to ski much since we've been married. I wonder why? He is still a champ!

1 comment: