
I am so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ in my life. I know that it is through Him that I can be forgiven of the mistakes I have made through out my life. The atonement is for all men who will “Come unto Him.” The Savior, Jesus Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane and on the cross for all the sins and pains of the world. It is through seeking him that I can feel peace for the pains of past mistakes and comfort knowing I can overcome future ones. Our Father in Heaven knew we couldn’t live perfectly and that we would make mistakes and feel pain. What a beautiful plan that saves us and comforts us from the pains we must endure in this life. Our Savior lived his life as a perfect example and gave his life in perfect love. He rose again overcoming the sins of the world, and fulfilling the law of sacrifice. He offers forgiveness to all those that seek it. He lives and loves us despite our imperfection. If we seek him we will find peace.
Well said, Shannon!!!
ReplyDeleteShannon, This is beautiful---You have stated the purpose of the atonement so well. The pictures are great! We had such a good time! We love you!
ReplyDelete