Sunday, March 15, 2009

We've got an announcement to make!!!




Meet Archie! He is the newest member of the Boyce family!! Archie is a Whippet! He is two months old. Jeff has been researching and researching what kind of dog he wanted and this is what he came up with. We still have Eugene our miniature dachshund he is almost 11 years old. So far they seem to get along. Archie has a bit too much energy for Gene! Archie loves to play and nibble on Gene's ears. I can just hear Gene saying "Get outa here kid!" Archie likes to get snuggely! I can't believe we have 2 dogs!! I got lamps, Jeff got a dog!

3 comments:

  1. Where's a picture of your lamps?

    "Who Let the Dogs Out?" Funny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!

    Congrats to Hannah on graduating DARE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey time to update the dog story on JASPER since he is no longer named Archie.

    ReplyDelete