Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mud Pies & Indoor Camping!



Hannah and Lindsey's mud pie creation!



Jeff finally spent his gift card a client gave him at Christmas to Bass Pro Shop! He came home with this awesome tent! We were all set to sleep in the backyard but the wind was too fierce! We opted for the LIVING ROOM! We emptied out all the furniture and set up camp!! I am a little scared what having a tent might mean!!! I have never been a very good camper! I threw up every night at girls camp when I was a teenager. But I loved it and still went every year!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I didn't know you threw up at girls camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always! Remember I went to sleep with Cyntia Hester. Then they got smart and called Sister Thatcher or my sister Kim to be the leader!

    ReplyDelete