Thursday, December 10, 2009

Food and Football!
















Grayson's Primary teacher told him that Thanksgiving means FOOD and FOOTBALL! Grayson played his first season of flag foot ball. He was on a team with several of his buddies! He got to move around a lot and learn a lot of different positions. He is such a fast runner, he liked running the ball in the most!!! But who wouldn't. In one game he scored four touch downs. It was so fun to watch!!

2 comments:

  1. Where it says " In one game he scored four touchdowns it was so much fun to watch!!"
    well I just thought you would want to fix that because it is a run on sentece. Here's what to do: In one game he scored four touch downs. It was so much fun to watch!! Or: In one game he scored four touch downs; it was so much fun to watch! Keep blogging beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opppps! I thought you messed up but you didn't. I did! Sorry.
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete