OK, mom this one is for you!!! Everyone else just bare with me!! It's not that I think my child is one of the most talented or cutest things in the world, (she is, but from this video you couldn't tell) but you have got to hear these lyrics!! Get ready for the Knock, knock, knock part it is the best!!! It is kind of long so pause the play list music on the blog and get ready to fall out of your chair laughing!!!
Guess Who's Here?
10 years ago
That was great! Loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteMom says that you have to send this into "Americas Funniest Videos" I think there could be real money in this. Absolutely adorable. Hope we get a live performance when we get there.
ReplyDeleteOh, Mom hope her foot will be good enough to do some WII bowling.
I wonder how long it would have gone on had you not asked if it was almost over.
ReplyDelete