
This is a "Crayola Caddy!" I think I got it when I was 8 or 9 years old!! Of course these aren't the same crayons paints or markers but the Caddy itself it the same old one I treasured over 30 years ago!!! My parents kept the caddy for me all these years and I have been holding on to it wanting to bring it back to the best art set I can ever remember!!! I finally found the finishing touches today while I was out. The water color paints were easy they haven't changed much over the years. Crayola markers come in packs of 10 now so 2 markers don't have a home. I used two boxes of 24 crayons to fill the crayons. I think they sell a 48 count box but opted for something I already had. But the tempera paints left me with a challenge. I hadn't been able to find the right size little jars until today!!! Now my "Crayola Caddy" is complete! These days I love the saying 'Eat [use] it up. Wear it out. Make do, or do without.' And I would like to add to it use and reuse even 30 years later!!!
That is so cute. What a great little caddy. I want one!!
ReplyDeleteI'm worried about your 2 homeless markers!
ReplyDeleteGood job! (you are cute)
ReplyDeleteHello! I found your blog. Love it. Love the caddy too. I wish I would have had one when I was kid.
ReplyDelete