Sunday, January 25, 2009

Volcano Fun!!




Marisa has found this book, 365 ways to a SMARTER Preschooler. It has all kinds of activities to do. All of which need parents help and attention! She has been carrying it around for days hounding us to do little projects. She studies it at night in bed and makes up all these plans for us to do. Today we finally got to one of her little projects. She and Jeff got busy making this volcano! I wasn't the Peter Brady's volcano from the Brady Bunch but it was enough to make her happy! She said it was the best recipe ever! I think secretly Jeff had a good time too!!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! (But I know what the hounding is like) ;)

    Let me know if you come across any good activities for Ellie to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Marisa. What a fun idea. I am sure that Jeff had a great time. If Abigail got her hands on that book I would never have a free minute!

    ReplyDelete